Posted on EPOCA: 16 Dec 2011
NOAA/NOS/NCCOS/CSCOR is accepting proposals which address the potential ecosystem impacts of ocean acidification to fishery ecosystems of US waters. Research should focus on the development of ecological models (linked to biogeochemical models if possible) which can be used to predict population and/or ecosystem level effects (including potentially, socioeconomic impacts) of increasing ocean acidification on a) important US commercial and recreational fishery species and/or b) key organisms in the ecosystems on which these fishery species rely (e.g., zooplankton, forage fish).
Funding limits for individual projects are approximately $200,000 to $400,000 per year lasting up to 3 years.
- Sponsor: NOAA
- Full Proposal Deadline: January 30, 2012
- LOI Deadline: December 15, 2012
- Posted Date: December 14, 2011
- Agency Code: NOAA-NOS-NCCOS-2012-2003178
- Link: http://www.grants.gov/search/search.do?mode=VIEW&oppId=130733
- Click Here for Attachment