This folder contains the C-CAN Vision and Core Monitoring Principles documents, and will also archive “how to” manuals and other recommendations when completed
- C-CAN Vision
- C-CAN Core Monitoring Principles
- Core Principles for Development of a West Coast Network for Monitoring Marine Acidification and its Linkage to Biological Effects in the Nearshore Environment
- Guidance Manual for Land-Based Station for Measuring OA Parameters
- The guidance for land-based ocean acidification measurements presented in this document is the product of a series of workshops sponsored by the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, whose aim was to develop a strategy for monitoring ocean acidification parameters along the U.S. West Coast. We thank the many participants of these workshops for their thoughtful comments and suggestions that led to the development of this document, as well as the Moore Foundation for making this work possible. This document was produced by the California Current Acidification Network (C-CAN) Methods Committee and was initiated by and developed under supervision of the C-CAN Steering Committee.
- Best Practices for autonomous measurement of seawater pH with the Honeywell Durafet pH sensor
- Recommended citation: Martz, T., K. McLaughlin, S.B. Weisberg. 2015. Best Practices for autonomous measurement of seawater pH with the Honeywell Durafet pH sensor. California Current Acidification Network (C-CAN).
- Is Ocean Acidification affecting shellfish? (C-CAN brochure-outside pages)
- Brochure developed at first C-CAN OA-Shellfish workshop (outside pages)
- Is Ocean Acidification affecting shellfish? (C-CAN brochure-inside pages)
- Brochure developed at first C-CAN OA-Shellfish workshop (inside pages)